Saturday, October 24, 2015

Tory Burch Robinson "Wear and Tear" Review

Hello, and welcome to my blog! Today, I want to share my experience with the Tory Burch Robinson coin purse.


Tory Burch is a mid-range contemporary designer (often compared to Michael Kors and Coach). The brand is mostly known for its handbags and Reva ballet flats, but Tory Burch is quickly becoming a household name thanks to its accessible luxury status. I bought a coin purse from the Robinson line a couple of years ago, which I have been using everyday since then.


The leather has held up surprisingly well considering all of the abuse it has gone through. I have taken it hiking through Asia, backpacking in Europe, etc. Once, it got completely soaked during a camping trip.


The color and texture of the saffiano leather do a great job of hiding scuff marks and discoloration. Overall, I can't recommend this wallet enough! I think it's a great budget-friendly alternative to the Louis Vuitton zippy coin purse (retail $445 in epi) or similar models from high-end brands.


You can buy the same Tory Burch Robinson coin purse for $115 here or like styles here

Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored blog post

1 comment:

  1. Great review! I have been looking at the LV mini zip and this is a great alternative to think about. I like the detail of the attached key chain, unfortunately my condo key would never allow that to work for me =(

    ReplyDelete